Your Tax Deadlines for October 2019
Deadlines this month are –
- 7 October – Monthly PAYE submissions and payments
- 25 October - VAT manual submissions and payments
- 30 October - Excise Duty payments
- 31 October - VAT electronic submissions and payments
- 31 October - CIT Provisional Tax Payments where applicable
- 31 October – Tax Season 2019 Branch filing closes for Individuals
- 31 October - End of Employer Interim Reconciliation.
© DotNews. All Rights Reserved.
The information provided herein should not be used or relied on as professional advice. No liability can be accepted for any errors or omissions nor for any loss or damage arising from reliance upon any information herein. Always contact your professional adviser for specific and detailed advice.